RICE, CEREALS AND PULSES
Quick and ready to useIdeal for every need of the food industry, they are ready in the required time, ensuring optimum performances for the most various applications and they are completely natural. They are produced only with water and air in a continuous cooking process; they don’t contain any type of additive, so they are 100% natural.
- COOKING TIME FROM 2 TO 10 MIN
- FRESH, FROZEN, PASTEURISED AND STERILE PRODUCTS
- COOKED IN FRYING-PAN, MICRO-WAVE OR BOILED
- Indica or Japonica rice varieties, white and parboiled, spelt, Kamut®, buckwheat, barley, quinoa. Brown, green, red and yellow lentils, green and yellow peas, chickpeas, beans, etc.
HOW TO USE
- ready to eat dishes (wet process), rehydration with cold or hot water: rice salads, canned cereals, sweet or savoury microwaveable doypacks
- room temperature ready meals (dry process), mixed with other ingredients: dry mixes pouches or sachets
- quick products (packaging process): quick cooking ingredients bags or boxes
- Speed: Do not require pre-wetting, can be cold rehydrated
- Yield: Absorb more water and gain more weight and volume
- Safety: Hundred times microbiologically cleaner than untreated raw material